SET OF ARTICLES IN 54 NUMBER OF DIGEST FOR 2017
Published: 20.09.2017, 23:11 | Author: glavred
The editorial board of the interagency thematic scientific digest «Viticulture and winemaking» announces a set of articles in number 54 for 2017, on the general theme «Scientific approaches to solving the problems of viticulture of Ukraine in the conditions of global climate change and global markets». In this issue of the Collection, publications of research results of Ukrainian and foreign scholars will be published in the following areas:
- ampeloeology and geographical indications of the origin of wine production (CNP wines);
- technology of viticulture and winemaking;
- genetic resources of Vitis vinifera L. and selection of grapes;
- diseases, pests and the protection of vineyards;
- bio- and DNA technology in breeding and certified seedlings;
- innovative technologies and industry economics.
The publication of the Collection for number 54 this time will be devoted to the 80th anniversary of the birth of the outstanding scientist-vinologist Lyany Alexander Dmitrievich.
The deadline for submission of articles for the numbering is until October 25, 2017.
We invite you to take part in the publication of scientific works in the Interdepartmental thematic scientific digest «Viticulture and winemaking», which is included in the list of scientific professional editions of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, which publishes the results of the dissertation research on agricultural sciences. The digest «Viticulture and winemaking» is also included in the international information and science-based databases: Google Scholar (USA).
We look forward to fruitful cooperation.
Editor-in-Chief, Academician of NAAS